Selling your Marbella Property
Selling your property in the Marbella area has never been simpler thanks to the PropertyMarbella.net website.
The PropertyMarbella.net website is a member of the SpanishPropertyNetwork.net. a network of real estate agents and websites harnessing the power of the internet to market your properties to prospective buyers from around the world. The internet is the best place to start if you are selling your property in the Marbella area.
Here are a few tips for selling your property through the internet in general, if you already know these steps, please click on member registration to get started.
- Take many photos of your property – with thousands of properties in Marbella for sale, the photos are the most important differentiator for buyers searching for potential properties. If you want to be sure to get the best possible photos, be sure to clean your property thoroughly, turn on all of the lights and take the photos in mid-day to make sure there is plenty of light. In many cases, you may wish to hire a professional for this task.
- Digitise your photos – If you did not take the photos with a digital camera, then you will need to have them developed and then scanned. Any photo or copy shop will be able to do this for you. Marbella has many. It is important that you request that they provided you with TWO digital copies of your property. One in high-resolution (for printing) and another in low-resolution (for use on the web). The individuals in the copy shop will know exactly what this means.
- Decide on a sales price. Be sure to include room for negotiations and taxes.
- Return to this website and visit the sell your Marbella property section where you will find out how to list your properties.
- Be sure to consult the guide to selling your property
Thanks to the internet, finding your dream Marbella property has never been easier. The Propertymarbella.net website is here to help. Within this website you will find a plethora of information about the area, tips on what to do when purchasing property in the Marbella area, and of course, a detailed property search database with hundreds of properties to choose from.
To get started, it may be handy to print this information out so that you can keep it while you go through the site. To find your perfect property, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the link “Marbella Property Search” (this is located on the top-left hand corner of the website.
- You will now see a new page appear called the Advanced Property Search. If you wish to work in different measurements or currencies, now is the best time to select them. Choose from the small drop-down list at the top right of the web page, (the default is m2 & Euros.
- In cases whereby you know the reference number of the property already, simply scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter the number, and then proceed to click on the “Search Properties” button immediately beside.
- If you do not already know the reference number, then you can enter your criteria through the drop-down selections, and entering numbers only for the different sizes and price.
- Once you have entered all of your criteria, press the Search Properties button to proceed and view your results.
- If there are currently no properties on the system that match your specific criteria, do not worry, a quick form will appear that will allow you to enter your contact details, and the team at the Propertymarbella.net website will start looking for your dream property straight away.
Before you buy any property in the Marbella, be sure to consult the buying property in Marbella page on this site.